Friday, September 27, 2013

Miss My Loves Dr. Antonio Martins' Organic Coconut Juice





Lately I have been drinking a lot of Dr. Antonio Martins' Coco Juice. Instead of eating an evening snack I have a glass of coconut juice. It's not cheap (6,80 euro per liter) but I really love the taste and apparently it's really good for after exercising. Not that I exercise much but still. Maybe I just like it because it makes me feel like I exercised. Like ooh, I should rehydrate with coconut juice now because I just took the stairs to our apartment.

Dr. Antonio's Martins' Coco Juice is juice from the young coconut. According to Dr. Martins the juice is hypo-allergenic, contains nearly no fat and brings you the same mineral balance found in your body. Perhaps that is why coconut water is really popular amongst celebrities who, unlike me, exercise a lot. Madonna, Gisele Bundchen, Sienna Miller and Courteney Cox have been spotted carrying a bottle of Vita Coco coconut water.

I'm not sure if coconut juice is as healthy as Dr. Martins claims it to be, but for me it is really nice to drink something other than water that is healthier than soft drinks and/or fruit juices containing lots of sugar.

Coconut juice might not be to everyone's taste and I admit it took me a while to get used to it but now I am almost addicted to it. And oh yeah, there is coconut juice with chocolate for the people who don't like the taste of regular coconut juice. Yay.


For more info on Dr. Antonio Martins' Coco Juice go to:

http://www.dr-martins.at/english.html

And when visiting the website put on your headphones because the website plays a nice tropical tune!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate