Friday, September 27, 2013

Miss My's Favourite Song of the Moment: 'Communication' by The Cardigans




I love music. Many people do. My favourite song of the moment is 'Communication' by The Cardigans.

The Cardigans are a Swedish rock band formed in 1992. They are probably best known for their song 'Lovefool' (love me love me, say that you love me) which was included in the soundtrack of Baz Luhrmann's film Romeo + Juliet starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes.

Even though I like 'Lovefool', my favourite Cardigans song is 'Communication'. I love the lyrics, melody and lead singer Nina Persson's voice. It's a song I can listen to over and over again without tiring of it. And trust me, that's saying a lot. Have a listen.




For more information on The Cardigans go to:

http://www.cardigans.com/?sid=default&bfs=1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate