Monday, April 29, 2013

Miss My's Style Crush: Kate Bosworth

I think lots of girls and women have a celebrity style crush. Mine is Kate Bosworth. I think her style is classy and sophisticated and as far as I know she hasn't been spotted in anything tacky. Here are some of my favourite Kate Bosworth looks.

Below is a picture of Kate in a gorgeous Chanel dress. I love the pearl trim and the dress is simple and sophisticated. She paired the dress with beautiful Christian Louboutin shoes and simple make up.


Picture from Stylebakery.

Picture from CristinaHH.


Below is a picture of Kate Bosworth in a pink Chanel dress from the Spring/Summer 2013 Haute Couture collection with Chanel shoes and bag and Chanel Fine Jewelry‘s diamond earrings and matching bracelet. I love the simple and sleek hairdo, the simple accessories and the matching black clutch and shoes.



Picture from JustJared.

Kate in a beautiful black Chanel dress. I love the cut of the dress, the transparent fabric around the waist, the little sleeves and the accessories.


Picture from JustJared.

Kate in an Oscar de la Renta dress and belt. This time her make up is a bit more bold with red lips and she wears her hair down. I love the sheer detail and the belt.


Picture from JustJared.


Kate in Christopher Kane.


Kate Bosworth in Emilio Pucci.

Kate in Peter Pilotto.


I absolutely love this beautiful Valentino dress. I love the silk chiffon sleeves and the bow around the waist. Kate looks really classy.


Kate in Valentino.

These are some of my favourite dresses but I am sure there are way more out there. Which look is your favourite? Is your favourite Kate Bosworth look missing here? Message me and I will add your favourite look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate