Monday, October 28, 2013

Robert Pattinson's Lovely Los Feliz Home

Have you ever wondered what Robert Pattinson's home looks like? Well, wonder no more as his Los Feliz home is currently for sale. All you Twilight-fans a.k.a. Twihards (yes you too, Miss Mo) must be looking forward to seeing the pictures of his house. And if you are a Twihard who has just won the lottery, you can buy Robert's house for $6,750,000!

As much as I love the living room, my favourite part of the house is the patio and the surrounding greenery. It is absolutely stunning and I could picture myself there for hours on end. Provided there are no mosquitoes I would probably prefer sleeping outside rather than inside. Oh and it has beams. We do love a beautiful beam! Have a look.



























For more information go to:

http://la.curbed.com/archives/2013/10/come_tour_robert_pattinsons_beautiful_seyler_house_in_los_feliz.php


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate