Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Miss My's Fave Party Table Displays For Girls

Whenever I go to a party I tend to greet the host, hand over the pressies and then check the party table display. As foodies do. Sometimes I am very impressed by the party table displays. I always wonder how they come up with those ideas and I think it makes the food look better and party more festive when the table display looks nice. Here are some table displays I found on the internet and want to share with you.

As I've found so many good ideas I will dedicate several post to different party table display themes. First up: ideas for girls and baby showers for baby girls. Please check all the links for lots of tips on how to create the party table display of your choice!

Suitable for (teenage) girls and/or a baby shower for a girl.



Strawberry Party Table Display.

Blue and pink theme.


Picture

Birdie baby shower dessert table.

Pancake and pajama party.

Beautiful ballet.

Pink and orange.

DIY ice-cream parlour.

Those are some of my favourites. There are lots more to choose from. Tomorrow's post will be dedicated to party table displays for boys and baby showers for boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate